Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wat?

kageshi1

So your kicking some serious butt on the alert missions and you complete it for the ? rewards. Well at the same time your getting mountains of swag in mods and stuff until the item list and XP bonus scene comes up... "Well, thats alot of mods... but... what was my reward for that mission?" 20 MINS LATER "lets see.. nope... nope... nope... nope...A FREAKING ENERGY SHIPHEN!?!?!" (need to point out the rewards better) 

WAT?

So your working with the continuity of the UI.. OK OK, it gets interesting... Decks are now ARUAS... OK OK... hmmm whats this...LORES lets check that out... OH WOW cool... now, how do i leave?no seriously?where is the back button for dummies... Nope, not here... WHERE IS IT? WHAT THE HELL... GUY HOW DO I LEAVE THE LORE MENU? (continuity) 

Use the escape button...

WAT?

Oh cool theres a new lay out for the planets and nodes... cool cool... hmmm well its mat farming time, OK which one has alloy...which one has alloy... no thats not it... man i wish they  labeled them instead of give me pictures... (LABELS) 

WAT?

Lets start XP grinding, Ceres looks good, oh wow, 60, this should be quick/ fun... you lvled 2 lvls from from killing enemies... SWEET.... this is fun... oh crap guys the point is gettin............MISSION FAILED....... ok stay cool, at least i got 2 lvls on my....WTF?!?!?!?! (THE XP I earned that was unrelated to the mission reverted to nothing even thought the bonus said it lvled up 2)

WAT?

PLAT for credits and mats (seriously)

WAT?

AURAs, Awesome, and new mods, this is great... and an extra slot... I LOVE YOU... NOPE... huh oh its for AURAs... ok well which one is AURA? ok they say them, but where is the one I want? Page 1...2....3....4..5...6....89...SERIOUSLY WHY IS THERE NO AURA TAB?

WAT?

OH SWEET AN ALERT MISSION FOR (insert large sum of money here) lets check this out... well when is everyone getting in here?... i cant tell if there is even one person in here, besides myself... does it show up on this kool image...no...OK... how many people are queued in my squad? I cant tell...

WAT?

I love you, DE and the U9 was was nice touch in adding ALOT more things to do, but this feels... rushed... or not well thought out.

Share your WAT? stories... tell me WAT? you think?

I can't even! This game just went to crap. Seriously.. a lvl 124 first boss?! Thankfully Im not a low level -mastery 6- but come on! And the new UI (user interface) feels boring, I've seen it a million times on a million games. There is hardly a new flare, and way too much shenanigans all at once. 

Artifact is now aura. Aura now takes energy... waitwat?  really?!

I have my frames optimized. There is zero left over energy. Not willing to give up a mod for an aura. Fk it no aura for me.

I  would rather roll with no aura then forma again and level up again wile getting no more mastery for my effort.

Edited by Carcharias