Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to be in the same instance as other players? (Relays & Dojo)

MikeUzumaki

Question

So, I've been trying to trade with a friend of mine, we are in the same clan, however no matter what we did I would never be in the same instance as him in the dojo, so then we tried going to a relay, however once again, I would never be in the same instance as him. We can always play missions together just fine so I have no idea what caused this? Then I realized it wasnt just my friend, it was anyone. Whenever he would go to a relay it would be densely populated but on my end it would be completely empty.

I would really appreciate some advice as this is completely game breaking, being unable to interact with any other tenno outside of missions is frustrating. 

4 answers to this question

15 hours ago, MikeUzumaki said:

So, I've been trying to trade with a friend of mine, we are in the same clan, however no matter what we did I would never be in the same instance as him in the dojo, so then we tried going to a relay, however once again, I would never be in the same instance as him. We can always play missions together just fine so I have no idea what caused this? Then I realized it wasnt just my friend, it was anyone. Whenever he would go to a relay it would be densely populated but on my end it would be completely empty.

I would really appreciate some advice as this is completely game breaking, being unable to interact with any other tenno outside of missions is frustrating. 

Just checking, did this happen to you after U20?

3 hours ago, MikeUzumaki said:

Yes, I just tried to join the dojo with another friend who I 100% traded with just before U20, ever since I haven't been able to see people in non-mission instances.

Yeap. Same problem here as well. It seems that they changed some config where relays/dojos are at currently when they update to U20. I tried using a mobile hotspot connection from my phone everything works well. But when I switch back to my home's net connection, same problem.

There are some threads around with people having the same issue, but judging by how many people were affected, looks like we are the selected few.

I created a ticket to support, still waiting for a response. Maybe you could do the same to expedite whatever bug fix they need to do.

2 hours ago, Pr1nce said:

Yeap. Same problem here as well. It seems that they changed some config where relays/dojos are at currently when they update to U20. I tried using a mobile hotspot connection from my phone everything works well. But when I switch back to my home's net connection, same problem.

There are some threads around with people having the same issue, but judging by how many people were affected, looks like we are the selected few.

I created a ticket to support, still waiting for a response. Maybe you could do the same to expedite whatever bug fix they need to do.

Ahh I see. Thats a lot more reassuring knowing I'm not the only one having this problem. I'll make a ticket also then and hope this gets hotfixed soon.

Anyways thanks for the response, definitely makes me feel better about the whole situation.