Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 Feedback (Captain Vor)

Slarvsylta

Hi devs. and all!
I'm a fairly new player to the game (started last week and got about 88h playtime).

It's fun to see that this is a game that has huge development and is improving quite a lot in a very short amount of time (I've been through 2 updates already!).

Playing the new patch got me a quite a shocker (as other say about Captain Vor, WHY?!) and I ask myself that question too.

Morphics are somewhat the main "rare" rescource of the game and needs a lot of, me myself needs 26 of them. Making it hard to farm (as it is now with a level 128 Vor stomping in your face) makes the game not only too hard, it gets so hard it's boring.

Why not keep it simple? I know he's much about the story and will even be more involved later. But this is somewhat (my point of view of the game) a farming game for mats and levels, lets keep it like that on the basics then. If there is something you need to farm a lot, keep it simple and fairly easy. Drop rate for morphics are not to fair either, so it will take time anyway, don't worry!

Edited by Slarvsylta