Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Syandana

1tsyB1tsyN1nj4

Question

First off, Happy 4th Anniversary fellow Tenno!

Now, as the title says, I have a question about the stunningly beautiful Syandana we got for this years anniversary... Is it unfinished? You may ask, why do you say that? Well, maybe it's just me or something, but it seems to be clipping through ALOT when compared to most other Syandanas. Also, it seems that the cloth texture seems to start too soon on it. The top is a beautiful metallic textured Lotus symbol, but once you get down to where that ends and the actual flowing fabric is supposed to begin, some of that metallic texture wiggles around when in motion. I don't know if that's on purpose, or if maybe it's an oversight, but again, I'd rather bring it up.

Also, loving U20, it's an overall great update, and hopefully 2017 is a good year for Warframe. Lastly, what is up with the blue dangly bits on Banshee Prime? Is it just me, or are those mega distracting?

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

I honestly havent even bothered to equip the syandana ever since I got it. Im really not a fan of the bottom part of the syandana because it looks all rubbery. Like the same effects from the kuva syandana. Im really not a fan of it and it just ruined the whole looked for me.

That's the thing, it looks beautiful, at least to me, but the actual cloth physics seem a little borked