Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Obstacle Course Feedback

TheWolfsLunch

First and foremost, overall I love it. And with the dojo price change we got to build basically everything today (before we ran out of salvage, the impossible resource).

However, it's not without its flaws. The main issue is the track not resetting after I finish it, which means when I come back around to the rising pillars, the ones that were up last time are still up, and usually the rest go up too. This wouldn't be an issue if you could wall run them, but you can't. I was lucky enough that in one run I got to slide flip on top of them and jump across without much problem, however otherwise you're forced to try and jump off the the track and slide around the edge (which would be fine once, not when every time you fall off it sends you back to the start).

The wall run section is cool, but I almost feel like it could be better. Maybe when you guys get time you could add a difficulty function? Before you start the run you could set the track to a difficulty, which might add more parts to the level. Let you fill up the space in the middle, and utilise the up and down of the track. Put in some forcefields to prevent corner cutting and voila.

The moving pylons are infuriatingly difficult. I can sometimes get them in one go (speed mods allow me to jump to the third one), but then suddenly when I jump again I just have massive velocity off the side of the map. It's all about timing, but sometimes just damn you end up dying a million times.

Falling floor is cool, but also has issues with resetting the dropped pillars, however the standing pillars drop each time, potentially leaving them all dropped. That's if I could consistently get past the first set of always-standing pillars without resetting the level however.

My best time so far, since I got sick of leaving and re-entering the dojo to reset the track.
14y0die.png