Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways To Improve The Aura System?

Hafilgar

1. Don't. Just go back to Artifacts. I don't think any of us really complained much about it before.

2. Remove the polarity on the slot or remove the polarity on the mod.

Now if we wanted to use an Aura, we'd either have to forma the slot to our liking OR risk the point penalty and cost our frames several mod points. Not worth it as of right now.

3. Halve the base mod point requirement for unranked Aura mods AND remove the polarities on slots.

Because You're basically telling us that these Aura mods are made to have their points HALVED anyways considering every frame has a preset polarity for the Aura slot.

4. Make a separate slot with a small amount of separate mod points for Aura.

5. Increase the leveling rank of frames to 40 now instead of 30

6. Make it a universal polarity

This new system doesn't really improve on customization because of its strict limitations. For example I feel that some if not all of us are just going to rely on finding energy orbs during missions instead of sacrificing points for energy siphon. I'm not saying we're forced to but if we had a choice, then it would seem like it's really not worth the forma anyways because its costing our own mod points.

I mentioned this in another thread. So although I do agree this makes the game more challenging (which I usually support), in this case it's like giving us a nerf. Buffing ONLY enemy AI, enemy skill utilities, and environment would have been the way to go (which is why I totally love the new nightmare mode)

Don't nerf the player, buff the game :)

Anyways if someone has better ideas then I'll edit this post to accommodate.

Edited by Hafilgar