Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's energy passive

Repiru

Question

It says that when I kill an enemy in the rift, I get 10 energy. What if I cast cataclysm, and they die in the initial blast? Does it count as a kill in the rift? Same goes for the final blast, does it count as well?

2 answers to this question

I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "Do i get 10 energy if they die from the initial explosion of cataclysm"? And I tell them look, we know what the answer is. We've had almost 4 years of the worst kind of Limbo you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what the answe r is, do you want to know what it is? I'll tell you. First of all cataclysm, by the way I love the 4th ability. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number 4 but with a lot of pressing the button on it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of button mashing. Except for Vay Hek, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "did you really believe it was this easy?", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on Limbo energy +10 Energy on kills, believe me. OK? Alright.

"We gonna knock the hell out of the energy cap, believe me," Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

The answer is yes.

Edited by -Mandalorian-Tenno-