Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optimizing Sabotage Runs

Scylax

Question

I've gotten good enough at sabotage runs where I have no issue finding caches in hidden places, but if possible I'd like to optimize my runs so I can complete them faster. This is my current approach:

Equipment:

- Limbo so I can bypass all security barriers in coolant rooms & can search map in peace, free from enemy damage, if I go into rift

- Ignis (Wraith) to clear up loot radar

- Carrier so I can use Looter

Mods:

- Max Loot Radar to display caches on map

- Looter to help clear up loot radar

- Max range/punchthrough on Ignis to increase effectiveness of clearing up loot radar

- Mobilize to increase bullet jump speed (rank 10 status bullet jump mods are more effective, but costly to max upgrade)

- Vacuum to collect resources more quickly

Mission:

- Insert coolant into reactor since cold patches are preferable to constant explosions and a time limit on mission (I don't even bother defending pipes because they don't get destroyed)

Is there any further way I can optimize my runs? For instance, I could decrease the accuracy of the Ignis Wraith so it has a wider range of fire once I get some corrupted mods. Essentially I'm looking for any equipment, mods, or techniques to help break containers more effectively (to clear up loot radar), move through the level faster, or make the mission even easier to complete.

2 answers to this question

You seem to have pretty much everything covered, there's only two things I can suggest.

Tweak your sound settings so it's real easy to hear the caches.

I'm pretty sure Limbo's Cataclysm breaks boxes (don't quote me on that, it's been a while), and it's got a 40m range at max. Might be more effective using that than Ignis in some cases.

25 minutes ago, Elfalpha said:

I'm pretty sure Limbo's Cataclysm breaks boxes (don't quote me on that

I quoted you on that. I just tested in-game and it does break boxes/resource containers. Thanks!