Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carpa

LeBronasaurus

Question

Dear God, Carpa on Jupiter is actually impossible. 130 something enemies, with 5 Bursa spawning every freaking second, how are you supposed to beat this mission? I tried to do it solo, it was impossible. I did it with another person (MR7), also didn't succeed. Did it with 3 squad members, and we couldn't beat it! I literally ran out of ammo before we got to 100 kills and couldn't do anything else. By the time I got close, around 101 enemies killed, a huge Eximus with a frost bubble thingy protected them with 5 Osprey's and twice as many Bursa's.... this mission is honestly nuts, and needs to be nerfed. For the time being, is there a way I can beat this? Good God, I've never hated Warframe more than now, and I just want to get to freaking Europa.

3 answers to this question

Hack security so you don't get anymore bursas, walk through the bubble and shot the eximus in da face so you ignore that ice shield. It might seem crazy hard right now but in a few weeks you'll find out is really easy, also try to find a clan that can help! I'll sent you an invite to ours, we welcome new players!

Spoiler

Edited by Loobiz
Nevermind, you already have a clan.