Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Stealth Run! Should This Be Fixed?

t3hsquirr3l

So I discovered something interesting when stealthed by shade.

Once I've alerted the horde, I simply use shade to stealth.  The grineer (and any faction I've done it with) will slowly migrate to whatever my objective is.  For raids, they'll lead me to the artifact.  Since interactions don't break stealth, I can grab the artifact and then the enemies will slowly migrate towards the exit.

Should this be fixed somehow? Or is the loss of experience/mods/credits/time punishment enough for playing like this?  Keep in mind that using this, I can complete raids solo that would normally be impossible at my level.

Here's a video, starting shortly after I obtained the artifact (edited for length):

http://youtu.be/nsySBh6podY

Well.... if you only want to do 1 mission per century, then I guess that would be a great strategy.

It only took me 20 min.

Unless it's a really long mission, it's not that bad. If it's an alert with a nice reward, it's literally no work.  Also, I can run between mobs if I want to, and stealth at the next group.

Edited by t3hsquirr3l

It only took me 20 min.

I guess the stealth mechanic could use some work (so they don't still follow you when you're invis), but I don't think this is a big problem as it's not really that beneficial in terms of being an exploit.

Edited by Ryald

I guess the stealth mechanic could use some work (so they don't still follow you when you're invis), but I don't think this is a big problem as it's not really that beneficial in terms of being an exploit.

That's pretty much what I'm aiming at.  I didn't mean so much as an exploit, as I mentioned the penalties to xp/mods/credits/time is present.  Does it matter that I can complete some missions far above my frame's ability? Or is that a minor thing?