Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The F*ck Is Up With The Droprates?

TheRaZee

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the new BPs take relatively large amounts of rare mats? I mean if a gun as horrible as the Sobek is gonna take 5 neurodes to build, I think that's evidence that the drop rate increases were done on purpose.

Not just new guns. Somewhere along the lines, Furis decided it takes four neurodes instead of two. Afuris now requires eight of the blasted things.

(No, neurodes do not drop in sets like some other rare mats.)

An interesting thing to note is the amounts of actual rare materials you need in total. Most of the other materials require around 20-30 to build a full kit (That was before update 8, I think, so the amount may be a little off). However, you need upwards of 90 Morphics, again, pre-Update 8, that's more like 100-150 now probably. So I would not complain about getting some extra morphics. Also, ALL of those materials are required to build Forma, Reactors and Catalysts. So grab them while you can. 

needed 5 neurodes to build HEK

played one Capture mission on Earth, got 7

this is broken as hell

Obviously this is a Grineer conspiracy.  Vey Hek was sick of getting shot in the face over and over again and, therefore, has mass distributed Neurodes all over Earth in order to distract people from hunting him down and is now trying to go on vacation.