Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Aura Thread

RaptorShinRyu

There absolutely needs to be a compromise here. Whether it's moving the aura slot to the sentinel, or removing polarity slots, something has to be done. I'm not exactly sure what made DE think they needed to change the artifact system. It worked out nicely and the only people who complained about it were butthurt kids who *@##$ed about everyone using energy siphon. Well, this doesn't solve that. And it doesn't solve or improve anything else.

My idea is that they should bring most of the artifacts back, and have some of the more game changing ones like Corrosive Projection and Shield Disruptor be auras while adding new ones along the way. Even if you adopt this, the polarities HAVE to go. Trying to force a playstyle on us impedes are creativity on the battlefield and is really just annoying.

If Rebecca or any other dev is reading this, please remember what Valve told you about trading. Balance vs. Happiness. Is it kind of ridiculous to have everyone use energy siphon or rejuvenation in the same party? Sure it is. Did it break the game? No. Did the majority of the community complain about it? As far as I know, no. With this new aura system, you've got thread after thread giving you logical reasons as to why it fails to improve upon/surpass the artifact system. Please listen to them.

Edited by RaptorShinRyu

There absolutely needs to be a compromise here. Whether it's moving the aura slot to the sentinel, or removing polarity slots, something has to be done. I'm not exactly sure what made DE think they needed to change the artifact system. It worked out nicely and the only people who complained about it were butthurt kids who *@##$ed about everyone using energy siphon. Well, this doesn't solve that. And it doesn't solve or improve anything else.

My idea is that they should bring most of the artifacts back, and have some of the more game changing ones like Corrosive Projection and Shield Disruptor be auras while adding new ones along the way. Even if you adopt this, the polarities HAVE to go. Trying to force a playstyle on us impedes are creativity on the battlefield and is really just annoying.

If Rebecca or any other dev is reading this, please remember what Valve told you about trading. Balance vs. Happiness. Is it kind of ridiculous to have everyone use energy siphon or rejuvenation in the same party? Sure it is. Did it break the game? No. Did the majority of the community complain about it? As far as I know, no. With this new aura system, you've got thread after thread giving you logical reasons as to why it fails to improve upon/surpass the artifact system. Please listen to them.

Here Here