Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash prime build

Gerdaro

Question

Hello

Im new to warframe (about 3 weeks) and i need some help from experienced players, if you dont mind.

i managed to get so far rhino, loki and ash prime. I also have oberon on the way.

i really liked ash prime and i would like to "make him right".

so here comes my question... i need to know how a build works in this game, what to invest etc (focusing ash prime)

i appreciate any help.

tks

3 answers to this question

HI

Ash is good warframe can have very big dmg (with dagger + covert lethality can one shot enemy on finisher on 3 with agument)

I use 2 build one on more dmg on 4 one on more efficiency on small cost on 3 and 4 beacuse ash have good dmg on 4 and multi on melle increase dmg on blade storm.

I recommend you this build:

U60jgza.jpg

**But better on aura is steel charge beacuse increase dmg on blade storm (4 skill)

***Good is too arcane trickery beacuse when you make finisher you can be invisible and have smaller cost on blade storm.

On weapon i recommend dagger:

I use this build on dagger:

UtYCd3b.jpg

*When wanna use ash on 3 with augment you need:

#Dagger

#Cover Lethality

#Fury/Primed Fury on faster finisher and animation on 4 (quickening too work but before 3 and 4 must use channeling)

#When wanna have many melle multi-dmg good when have drifting contact and body count

I think I helped you and sorry for mistakes but my english is weak

OK first the builds that I was using until very recently:

Spoiler

an oddball low forma Fatal Teleport Ash build that's worked just fine:
A8BD57DCC2ED2836320474E8490D07259B98AD82 (1680×1050)

Spoiler

Ash Prime builds-
FEFCACBBB34377EFA9783383B9E62A64691DB3D5 (1680×1050)

57899DEB4626F3E220FB8868AF32CC2A647EBE40 (1680×1050)

D44686B2D47591FC4510DE5278129ED85208959E (1680×1050)

So as the names indicate-

Armor Stripper is to make use of Seeking Shuriken to strip 100% of the armor of a target (145 Power Strength). 
It's got Duration for extended Stealth and maxed Efficiency with high Energy for Shuriken spam.

Fatal Smoke was the build I tend to use the most until recently when I switched to a build I post below. 
The idea here being that Smoke Shadow is super useful for helping out teammates by stealth-ing them (also works on Defense and Rescue targets).
While Fatal Teleport with a Covert Dagger was great for priority target takedowns. (You can get away with not using it as you can still press-E to do a Finisher when you teleport to a target. But this does it for you (most of the time) and gives you an energy refund too, which was nice).

++Duration was basically just to give Ash long term Stealth.
You could replace Fatal Teleport with Smoke Shadow or pretty much anything you want.

Also, I have a "blank aura" on mine so that I can use Any Aura I want to. 

Now... all that said.

I wasn't personally affected much by Ash's Bladestorm rework. I didn't rely on it much before and actually used it more after.
I'd just treat it like a passive. Toggle it on and if I had a lot of mobs marked or felt it was a really good idea to become invulnerable for a few seconds I'd use it.

But I've been encountering a lot of glitches when using it and Teleport that often would cause me to fall thru the map.

And that sucks, a lot.

And now DE decided to go ahead and nerf Ash being able to do a rapid takedown of the Juggernaut using a Covert Dagger. 

So at this point, this is my build for him:

Spoiler

Image result for dumpster fire gif

Cheers!
~R~