Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know That People Dont Like Change...

DeathByTeaCup

Where to start...

-first great game (1 of the best)

well on to the problems!

I noticed very quickly that mods don't drop as much anymore.. (like solo play) by this i mean i am getting 0-2 mods each round, 2 if im lucky! the problem is that you need soooo many mods to do anything in this game and i mean a ton (well multiple tons like 10000 mods :).

now what does this mean to warframe; well if they resort the mod system where you get a ton, you level up your mods and because of this you use more mod points, to increase cap you need plat...

okay next point i must make and tbh its driving me crazy... im start farming for nova and i notice that cms drop EVERYWHERE!

we kill the first pack  +2, the very next pack +2 then the next pack +2 and i wish i was kidding then we get around the boss.. and mind you it drops nothing for 20 times.. no mods no cms no bps.. worthless then at the boss in the same round +3.. i got 9 cms in 1 run! people must complain about this.. bosses (once u have the bps) are 100% without a doubt worthless.. you cant argue that this is a good system..

-i am suprised there are not more posts about this.. i understand its op and stuff but it ruins the game!

okay next! I understand the pistol from vor is rare but for being the first boss and all it's a little too rare.. and the whole problem with us being there for mophics is gone but u just added an even more item.. not sure what you were expecting.. and its awful..(much easier with a full group) but at the same time they can be low levels and take soooo long. not the best system either.

next thing that bugged me was the fact that nightmare mode (vamp) does not make sense at all! it makes the game wayyyyy easier!!! instant hp restore anytime you want it! i could run in get a few kills and never die.. it felt good for 10 seconds then i noticed how wrong it was that vamp was soo ez.

okay not u9 related but i have noticed more often that people when fighting *raptor seem to be playing but not shooting at all.. had a vauban just run around a few times and he shot a few times at the very end

NEXT! okay as far as the trading goes.. i have an idea! the 50 plat is account bound (anything you buy wtih the plat is also account bound) if lets say i spend 50 bucks on this game the plat i have can be traded.

Next is about nightmare levels always being on the map and cant be removed! i wanted to do a few maps but i could not take off nightmare mode! i was dissapointed to say the least. (maybe every level can be nightmare or something and can be toggled)

i will be adding more if i think of anything else

another little problem.. the market..

-costs only plat to get mats and i can live with that.. the problem that bugs me is -

1 that rare mats cost 10 per 1 PIECE!

btw fix the host S#&$ i really really really really really hate it.. got 55 plastids really quickly and 2 orkin cells somehow and then some more later on and near the end the host says well im out.. and bails (also while im on this rant) the level that i farmed seemed to double in size (we were there for a realllly long time)

Edited by DeathByTeaCup