Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ally Xp Range On Defence

-Aza-Gorod-

i dont know if anyone realise this but the xp range is shorter then it use to be.also lets be honest noone is guarding the pod cause all everyone wants is mods and xp.since people leave the pod to camp one enterance or go right at a mob spawn point.the rest of the group doesnt get that xp which is frustrating when you are reranking something after useing a forma.But i know the range was suppose to keep people together or thats how i see it.But noone will from what i have seen.In other word i think the xp range should be the way it use to be if not farther so everyone can get the xp, or make a penalty for camping at spawn points or leaveing the pod general area for to long, maybe sudden death? also all 4 of the team members would have to be near by or sudden death would happen.

Done Xini nightmare and ceres normal  for the last few hours and i've lost count the amount of times we've come close to the bone or failed due to underestimating the difficulty with the new changes (obviously, this includes myself too since the team failed)..

i'd rather they made the XP range the whole map so atleast those who have to defend the pod aren't losing out. Although i still fail to see why when 1 person picks up a mod/resource/anything it can't assign it to the whole team, like credits.

IMO this would allow for a much more tactical, communicative effort if the team can spread out, defend and not frantically run about between waves.

Done Xini nightmare and ceres normal  for the last few hours and i've lost count the amount of times we've come close to the bone or failed due to underestimating the difficulty with the new changes (obviously, this includes myself too since the team failed)..

i'd rather they made the XP range the whole map so atleast those who have to defend the pod aren't losing out. Although i still fail to see why when 1 person picks up a mod/resource/anything it can't assign it to the whole team, like credits.

IMO this would allow for a much more tactical, communicative effort if the team can spread out, defend and not frantically run about between waves.

i agree, haveing resources and mods be sent to everyone when one picks it up could help.