Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polarization Issues - player error or glitch? [Feedback]

Kuroi_Tsuki

Question

Hey,

I had an issue with polarization on one of the weapons when after I bought the Forma through the prompt under weapon upgrade actions and it did not polarize or ask me to select anything, it just went ahead through the process and congratulated me for my successful polarization.

So either a glitch or I missclicked somewhere (which shouldn't have been possible, as the accept button to finalize polarization appears at the bottom right of the screen away from closing any and all popup notifications).

Since then I've already had the issue sorted with support, who were very helpful and friendly enough to joke about with me; they recommended I post my feedback on the forums.

So here it is:

I've played a lot of online games and games overall - for the upgrade using the Forma to end in a way that I had no idea what happened is either a glitch you've yet to uncover or fix; or you might consider changing some steps needed to finish the polarization.

Asking for final confirmation after selecting a slot and polarization type, and still giving the option to step out of it at that time would fix any and all issues you might have with player error. This is purely friendly advice and not trying to step on anyone's toes, I consider myself to be quite a careful person and making mistakes like that just doesn't happen normally. At least in a way that I'd have no idea what happened.

To reiterate: once you've selected a slot, selected the polarization type and click accept it could ask for final confirmation and let you have the option of backing out of the upgrade for one final time. In my view it would remove the possibilities of player error completely and leave leeway for you to find out if the function truly is bugged in some instances. And I do not think players will mind as it is for their benefit in the end. 

These are my two cents, it seems like a simple enough solution so I'm more than certain this idea has been bounced around before but it never hurts to be proactive.

Kind regards,

Kuroi

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet