Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De-Community Listener

Razer_ACEJ

HI,if anyone directly from DE would have read this(yeah i hope someone from DE would read this)nice work guys,i mean my previous post was about the game being too easy in solo mode but now even though the enemy count was not that high they are tough so its a fun filled weekend for me,and i know you were always listening to your players on the forums but the only thing i dont want you to do is.....is to not listen to those who wants an easy game and complaining now about how hard it is to farm,take down bosses(hey,you serious?they are bosses they should be tough)and other hardness the game has now,let them adapt to the harder part of the game so they can become a much better player....please dont bring back the easier version of the missions.Anyway,this game is still awesome!!!!i even don't know why some says it is boring,and that the lack of PvP makes the game suck while there is a GOD DAMN duel mode in the dojo!!!!!!!!!!Yeah,i have said too many things but the end part of this is....we love you DE and the whole warframe team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Razer_ACEJ

The game is easy because with proper mods and the right weapons you can one shot EVERYTHING that isn't an ancient or a boss. This game requires NO SKILL, just gear that can kill a normal man over a hundred times in one shot. And don't even get me started on potatoes and formas. They do indeed listen to the players, just to the wrong group. We'rebnot against making this game difficult, I'm all in favor od making a difficult game. We're just against this game becoming "grind to win" like most MMO's out right now. In fact most high level enemies we have right now are just wallking bullet sponges which require 5+ magazines to kill.

Edited by Lukap99