Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode On Assassnation Missions

Mallyx

Just finished Naamah on nightmare mode (vampire) solo and it just wasn't possible without using a revive.
For people who play without a high ranked vitality mode, you'll slowly die to the vampire effect before you even come close to killing a boss like raptor or kril since they have so much hp or damage immunity phases.

Maybe remove assassination missions from the nightmare mode list or give us an option to choose between the regular mission or nightmare mode.

I'm sorry, I thought I was playing Warframe, not Herding Simulator 2013. ;)

I like nightmare mode, I like that extra challenge. But it makes zero sense for it to be mandatory on certain levels, especially boss levels. The way maps are generated, the way enemies spawn, it's all too inconsistent to make nightmare mode not be a complete roll of the dice where skill doesn't really play a part in it.

Uh, high vitality certainly helps, though not with surviving the drain.  If you have more hp, you get healed for more per kill (numerically) which allows you to just tank all the damage.  If you go in there with 100hp, you could still die from the gunfire before you kill enough stuff to top back up.