Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Boss Bugs] Raptor

Knile

I have the odd feeling that there may be a million threads about this topic already up, given the nature of this boss, but here you go, my personal experiences with this new boss.

ZlY9PsK.jpg

This has become a common scene during my attempts to collect up pieces for the Nova Warframe. All too commonly will the Raptor decide to float off in any given direction, before bumping into pieces of terrain and becoming stuck. This ledge here has been the cause of several problems.

RSfZYqM.jpg

From where it floats up to, there is very little I can do to kill it. The fact that its facing away from me means that its wings remain closed, preventing me from dealing any damage at all.

eR65s2M.jpg

After some terrain exploits (And discovering several invisible blocks that I could climb in the process), I managed to get up to the same level as the Raptor. From here, I was greeted with this.

HjA0rsG.jpg

Charming. Beneath the Raptor is a straight drop that leads off of the map's boundaries. Now not only would I be unable to kill the boss from the usual play area, I also get no reward even if I were capable of doing it! (That is, of course, presuming that the horrible chance system permits an item to drop regardless)

q7IGVqr.jpg

After attempting to shoot the Raptor down from my new vantage point, it proceeded to fly higher and higher, eventually disappearing beyond the skybox and thus making the mission impossible for me to complete.

DE, you promised me and all these other players a patch that would improve things. Between this literally gamebreaking bug and the completely random chance of the boss dropping anything whatsoever, me and several other players are starting to become very, very tired of this poor presentation.

Do you ever playtest this content before it is released? Is there any quality assurance in this game? I'm starting to regret putting so much faith (and coin) into this game. Can we at least expect a hotfix in the near future to mend these problems?

(Edit: Somehow this managed to wind up in the complete wrong section. My mistake.)

Edited by Knile

I had a very similar problem. My squad managed to kill him while he was up there and he dropped an actual blueprint, the problem being the BP was inaccessible. We managed to get up there and get the BP after trying for a good 20 mins.