Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some tips for the marketplace?

JadeFromWarframe

Question

4 answers to this question

Are you max rank in a syndicate?  That's like having a plat dispensing ATM.  Small but steady amounts of plat every day.  Charge 15p per mod if you have lots of time to sell, 50p for the weapons if you only want to post a few ads a day.  

Overall, it's an equation.  If you only have a few things to sell and lots of time, hold out for high prices.  If you have lots of stuff and don't want to spend a bunch of time, sell at a discount.  If you tell us what you are trying to sell, we can offer more specific advice. 

First of all, sell prime weapon parts and warframe parts for platinum. That is pretty much the basic necessity. some tips are...

• Use https://warframe.market/ it is very useful and will get your items sold
  • Always look into the prices of items before you sell them, just to be cautious about not getting scammed.
  • Be flexible with negotiations most of the time, the Warframe community is pretty accepting
  • Do not forget to double check trades

Hopefully this helped you @SirKeksalot.

21 hours ago, XxPancake_LionxX said:

First of all, sell prime weapon parts and warframe parts for platinum. That is pretty much the basic necessity. some tips are...

Yeah, here's the thing...all I have that I know I can get rid of at this time are low-tier mods like Diamond Skin and Vitality. Does anyone actually buy those for plat, or am I wasting my time?

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Are you max rank in a syndicate?  That's like having a plat dispensing ATM.  Small but steady amounts of plat every day.  Charge 15p per mod if you have lots of time to sell, 50p for the weapons if you only want to post a few ads a day.

I am not, but I'm reluctant to join a syndicate because I know one of the quests is available only by contacting one of the factions, and if a quest comes out later for a syndicate I'm enemies with, I don't think I'd be able to get that quest.

2 hours ago, SirKeksalot said:

Yeah, here's the thing...all I have that I know I can get rid of at this time are low-tier mods like Diamond Skin and Vitality. Does anyone actually buy those for plat, or am I wasting my time?

I am not, but I'm reluctant to join a syndicate because I know one of the quests is available only by contacting one of the factions, and if a quest comes out later for a syndicate I'm enemies with, I don't think I'd be able to get that quest.

No, no one will buy mods like that.  Event or other limited time mods, void trader mods, corrupted mods, certain rare stances, and syndicate mods are what people will actually pay for.

Your standing in a syndicate has nothing to do with whether or not you can accept special quests from them later for warframes and such.  Go ahead and join, you won't miss any substantial content.