Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Tenno con when

-007-NineTails-007-

Question

So ive been thinking of getting a digital ticket and i saw that baro is coming but i wanna know when bc it says items will come on july eighth so idk if baro is coming that day and im wondering that because i have a cross country camp on the 8th. If anyone can tell me the exact times tennocon baro i would love for the times. Thx! :D

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Probably all day that day

7 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This. 

It's just for the 8th in DE's timezone, so whatever hours that translates for you is what they are. Other than that, we weren't given more specific information. 

ok thank you guys so much! :D

12 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Probably all day that day

9 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This. 

It's just for the 8th in DE's timezone, so whatever hours that translates for you is what they are. Other than that, we weren't given more specific information. 

wait actually another question so i get my daily reward at 6 pm my time so would baro come after that 6 pm? or comes before that and then leaves 6 pm

3 minutes ago, NineTails_ said:

wait actually another question so i get my daily reward at 6 pm my time so would baro come after that 6 pm? or comes before that and then leaves 6 pm

No. Baro comes normally regardless of your login reset time, so those two are not correlated whatsoever. Neither his arrival or departure times are related to your personal reset times.

It's coordinated with DE's timezone and whatever hours they set for him to be available. 

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

9 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

No. Baro comes normally regardless of your login reset time, so those two are not correlated whatsoever. Neither his arrival or departure times are related to your personal reset times.

It's coordinated with DE's timezone and whatever hours they set for him to be available. 

ok thx