Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Small General Advice For All Future Updates

Kynian

Please do not release them on friday! >_>

They ALWAYS contain massive gamebreaking bugs that never get addressed until the weekdays come.

Finish new content on Friday, launch it first thing on Monday (or time it to go live Sunday evening) so the game is healthier overall.

I did over 70 runs on raptor and got 3 parts (3 systems!). That seems to me like a huge, HUGE drop table bug (either that, or DE is trolling the community to get plat. I'm inclined to believe that is not so)

And that is but one of a select few huge gamebreaking problems of this patch. Last patch, U8 had other gamebreaking bugs left unnadressed for the weekend, and the one before etc etc.

I'm still going on raptor - what a slave job man. Remember when you said this was not going to become a korean grindfest? Well, won't you look at that?

You got to remember that DE doesn't have a dedicated QA team so sometimes they don't find things until the update is live, and that this IS a beta and that basically makes us that QA team.

This.

Yes, as a profesional game QA myself, im fully aware of this. When new update come and tons of bugs and unfit gameplay show up, thats OUR job as beta player to report bugs and give suggestion or feedback. Thats why its stated in literally everywhere in this game that this still in BETA, even before you download and log in. If you want to whine and cry and complain with every single change that come in BETA version, i suggest you play finished game instead.

This.

Yes, as a profesional game QA myself, im fully aware of this. When new update come and tons of bugs and unfit gameplay show up, thats OUR job as beta player to report bugs and give suggestion or feedback. Thats why its stated in literally everywhere in this game that this still in BETA, even before you download and log in. If you want to whine and cry and complain with every single change that come in BETA version, i suggest you play finished game instead.

You got to remember that DE doesn't have a dedicated QA team so sometimes they don't find things until the update is live, and that this IS a beta and that basically makes us that QA team.

That's exactly why I suggested them to release new content on mondays instead of fridays >_>.

So that whatever bugs that will make their way into the game - and they will - gets dealt with swiftly instead of greatly increasing player dissatisfaction on the weekends (wich is the time of the week that have the most active players playing at the same time).

As it is right now it's like: "Here new content. enjoy it and all the rotten bugs inside it during the weekend. As of right now i'll go elsewhere, be back after you're sick of it!"

I don't want this to sound as a rant (although it does sound like one) but this small change in schedule should do wonders for the game,

Release it on Friday or release it on Monday - same effect imo. Bugs compilation will take a few days to be gathered/made and a few more days to be fixed. All you are going to have is push your job as a tester on players who play during Monday-Friday so that you can get a good gaming experience on weekend.

We're the QA team and we work full-time in the weekend. What time is better than weekend to release the update?

Most of the problems reported on this patch were reported mere hours after it was launched.

this way they could deploy a patch on tuesday or wednesday. As things are right now, this patch is still coming - on either tuesday or wednesday.

Wich means that there were 2 days where they had peak players with very unsatisfactory experiences due to these bugs.

Edited by Kynian