Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Map/mission Freezing

DieHaterz

Hello, my in-game name is DieHaterz. So I'm doing this mission on Jupiter, called Adrastea (Infestation, Spy). I've been in this mission for more than 4 hours, I do not want to leave it because of my ratio, I have a 100% mission completion rate. And I do not want to ruin it, I also collected a lot of good items from this mission. I've been stuck in this mission with some guy for that amount of time, his name is EternalFury. If you want to ask him some questions you may, I will probably quit the mission if this doesn't fix itself. Me and him are growing restless, please respond to this. If you need a screenshot this is one I took: http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/MurdocGod/WarframeScreen1_zps8c720707.png

Hello, my in-game name is DieHaterz. So I'm doing this mission on Jupiter, called Adrastea (Infestation, Spy). I've been in this mission for more than 4 hours, I do not want to leave it because of my ratio, I have a 100% mission completion rate. And I do not want to ruin it, I also collected a lot of good items from this mission. I've been stuck in this mission with some guy for that amount of time, his name is EternalFury. If you want to ask him some questions you may, I will probably quit the mission if this doesn't fix itself. Me and him are growing restless, please respond to this. If you need a screenshot this is one I took: http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/MurdocGod/WarframeScreen1_zps8c720707.png

Indeed we are still here awaiting for an answer from developement or support team.