Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I restart?

(XBOX)Commander Cole5

Question

6 answers to this question

No. On Xbox you can't restart unless you made an entirely new Xbox account. It's not worth the hassle. I'd suggest you take a breath and look at the wiki and see what the beginner quests are and where you are in that. If all else fails then clear planets and open junctions and that will progress you accordingly. Are you in a clan that help?

Edited by (XB1)ATLongshot

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

No. On Xbox you can't restart unless you made an entirely new Xbox account. It's not worth the hassle. I'd suggest you take a breath and look at the wiki and see what the beginner quests are and where you are in that. I'd all else fails then clear planets and open junctions and that will progress you accordingly. Are you in a clan that help?

Well I am, but none of them have been on in over 2 years, whcih i guess marks when i was last on as well, all i kn ow about the game right now is rhino is tough and the HMG i have is inaccurate and that's about it, and also the in game chat is a weird mix of cancer and memes 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

Well. I would suggest you either find a new clan or kick a bunch and start recruiting. Feel free to add me, I have a small clan made up of adults, and I'll be happy to try to explain and get you set on a good course.  

Sweet, I'll be on later tonight, Name is of course the same, I apperantly knew what i was doing at some point