Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Broke Loki

Phunkiecrux

Before Update 9, I would have told you to get lost... but having been bent-over by everything level 30+ for a while now, I'm inclined to start a "loki is broke" thread myself.

I play solo, I use substandard weapons (rank 30 paris) and I like race-car mode... I think I just self-opted out of everything past Jupiter. \

Keep in mind, I solo'd everything in the game up to the last few level of Eris and 3 levels on Pluto (waiting on a dread, if it ever drops) with my present loadout.  I literally can't get to wave 5 of Stephano right now... 0.o

I do actually miss his old aggro before they randomly altered decoy patches ago. They shouldn't have changed it, ever. Loki didn't need to be touched unless he received a bit of a buff (disarm can be a bit buggy sometimes and should go through objects like everything else). They need to up the aggro and range or return it to its old PERFECT STATE WHICH WASN'T A PROBLEM, EVER.

But that won't happen unless we kick up a bit of a storm like what happened with the Rhino.

Well said.

Decoy seems to be working for me, everywhere. It draws aggro. Not as much as it used to but it does its job by attracting ~15 or so enemies. Just try it on Xini.

However, the deficiency in Decoy's performance (especially in Defense missions) is most likely because they made mobs more aggressive towards their objective, the cryopod.

I'm going to be making some vids of my loki experience.  Build 9 really put me back on the learning curve... but I share this vid here to demonstrate decoy mechanics as they work for me.

Keep in mind, before build 9, stephano was relatively easy for me using these decoy locations.  Creep-aggro and pathing have really changed and this is going to take some getting used to.

Edited by Troublechutor