The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A general idea

AlexanderTF

The game is amazing and brutal I love it. Although it is awesome it has some problems the game stops and crushes in the middle of the mission and forces me to restart the game. Despite this I don't have any complaits good game, awesome game. LOVE IT!!

Well you have to keep in mind its still the testing phase so all we can do is look forward to the new improvements that can possibly fix it ...

I've been thinking though ... the limitation on the Warframes you can have is a bit depressing ... at least three or four should be a minimum considering that there are about ten of them and yet more to come, so I can understand using platinum to buy new slots but The Pro function I think should be tied to the players rank and affinity should be a boss fight reword, like renown for killing a specific and important target, also maybe changing the skill try in the tennos system to one that can be constructed by the player would be a nice feature, allowing everyone to build they're own idea of a warframe, if one wants mostly mods, or if the player wants to concentrate on damage, but the branches the players could attach to grow the tech tree would be selectively diferent for each frame so that it wouldn't wonder off from the original idea. I'd also like to see a weapon usage choice in the configuration if I preffered to press n use the pistols like automatics to decrease the damage my mouse will get from repeated bashing ...