Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Proper Feedback...

Guest NIT3SH

Guest NIT3SH

It took me more than 1 hour to write this so I have put a lot of effort to give my best feedback so enjoy :P...

INFO ABOUT ME:

Hi,

I'm 15 yrs old and I was born in Mauritius I until moved to Australia in 2007-8. I have been experiencing lots of games from different categories since I arrived in AUS. I love soccer, been playing soccer on the streets when I was 6 and I joined a club in about 2010, so about 4 years of soccer. This year I took a break and wanted to combat beta games and give my best feedback/s and opinion/s. Games like this is just amazing to play and Warframe as inspired me to be an art developer/ graphic developer. My hobby is art; I have gotten rewards and As in art for my reports. I hope this game is still out when I'm older so I might have a chance to work and explore what Warframe has to offer if I got the luck to be an art developer/ graphic developer for Digital Extreme. Hope you enjoy the feedback. (Excuse me if I have mis-spelt or my grammar or punctuation is wrong. I wasn't that "strong" in English) 

I have played this game for quiet some time to see that... Warframe has a pretty good, elegant and interesting gameplay I have ever seen in my whole entire "beta-gaming life." I have played in over 10-15 beta games and I was very pleased to see Warframe caught my attention. Not many beta games have done that before.

The feedback I want to give you, Warframe Staff/s:

- Storyline

- Graphic

- Sound

- Warframe/s

- Weapons

- Art & Animations

- Environment/s

- Overall

STORYLINE:

The storyline is simple and well TOO basic. I understand that the game is still in beta. I would like to see more infomation about the factions, the war, how this happened, when it started, every single bit of detail in the storyline. Warframe is just too legendary to have a simple and basic storyline but... I loved the new update (9), that you staffs have changed the tutorial area and based it on the storyline and the scenes Captain Vor is taking over and the last scene of the tutorial, where other warframes comes to the rescue. That was just mind-blowing!

GRAPHIC:

The graphic is jaw-dropping. Its amazing on low, medium and high; I haven't had more then 1 lag when I'm playing. Runs very smooth. Sometimes it does get quiet "buggy/ laggy" when jumping and doing a melee attack when enemies are shooting at you but overall JUST JAW-DROPPING.

SOUND:

The sound is fantastic, smooth and suits the game and environment. I haven't had any sound problems yet and everything seems to be amazing but some of the gun fire-shots sound like toy guns. "Pew-Pew-Pew" Just keep searching or making sounds for gun shots as real as possible.

WARFRAME/S:

I have only played Excalibur and he is just like the description for him; "The perfect training Warframe the Excalibur suit allows players to explore the power of Warframes with a balanced set of capabilities." The effects on this Warframe is astonishing and breathtaking! The effect/s are bright but it benefits the Warframes. I haven't seen any bugs yet so that is a positive.

WEAPONS:

The weapons are interesting and elegant. I like the crafting system where free players (like me) can collect items and blueprints to craft weapons instead of buying platinum to spend on the weapons. I hope there would be more weapons coming out in the following updates.

ART & ANIMATIONS:

Admiring the combat and moves... why? When do you see "parkour" in a sci-fi environment and dive shooting? Yeah, hardly, especially in these type of games. Running on walls?! I know, that I find exceptionally overwhelming and astounding. The movement such as doing "parkour-moves" shows the fullest and greatest about the warframes. I haven't seen any bugs or any glitches to a degree that's admirable.

ENVIRONMENT/S:

I have played a few missions and it shows the same environment which is a bit dull. Having to do missions in the same area with the same colours and structure would drive players away from excited to bored/ uninterested. In up coming updates, it would be nice to have a few new colours in the areas and different textures, structures, etc.

OVERALL:

This is a very entertaining and appealing game to me. I have read one of the forums by the DE-Steve and he was talking about wanting PvE to better or just as good as PvP (when or if it comes out) so my feedback will help you improve the PvE in many different ways and I also included what most players would like to see. Great game and glad it is F2P. -(I would buy founder/s and donate as much money as I can when I get a job; to help you guys out :)

Edited by NIT3SH

You should add a clan or social review of the game too and the PvP you think is missing is semi present in the duel area of clan dojo's and there are a large number of weapons that aren't on the marketplace that can be made in clan research facilities which adds a lot of variation and room to experiment.