Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources Bug Or Is It?

WaiYanHlaing

As we all know rare mats are like common and commons are like rare. So what I am saying here is, was that change made intentionally? We all know that common resoucres are needed in huge quantities. Are we being forced to use platinum to buy common resources from the market?(which was added in this update) Because it's not cool at all, I do hope that the resources loot tables are due to bug and will be fixed asap. I have spent quite a lot of money on this game, I really do enjoy it. Now I am stuck being unable to build stuff due to lack of ferrites. A bug fix should be done asap and I do hope that we are doing being cornered into being forced to spend plats.

Peace out!

Hell I would be happy as a pig in mud if I got 6 control modules in one run.  Sometimes I would run a handful of games just for the chance of 1 and end up doing the same the next day just to get 1.

Maybe try going to lower areas and helping new players?  The lower level maps seem to drop a lot of common drops.

Hell I would be happy as a pig in mud if I got 6 control modules in one run.  Sometimes I would run a handful of games just for the chance of 1 and end up doing the same the next day just to get 1.

Maybe try going to lower areas and helping new players?  The lower level maps seem to drop a lot of common drops.

My personal record were the twelve Morphics I got from one run on Tolstoj.

can't even find any rubedo now because all I get are control modules or morphics...  i mean yeah it's great and all going from 0 cm's to 86 in around 20 runs on the raptor boss but this is just getting ridiculous.  it's like they switched the uncommon and rare resources to common and switched the common to rare/uncommon.

For me, salvage is a huge problem and the quantities dropping seems very low. 

IMO they could easily create a money dump in mats on the market (for credits) as they stated themself in the last livesteam, they believe players have too much credits and nothing to spend em on. Mats could be a option - they would ofc have to be kinda expensive.

Donated alot of salvage and other common mats to the dojo (before they nerfed the amount needed, which was a good change IMO)but that kinda blows now, seeing how the required is much lower, and getting hold of them is a huge struggle.

For me, salvage is a huge problem and the quantities dropping seems very low. 

IMO they could easily create a money dump in mats on the market (for credits) as they stated themself in the last livesteam, they believe players have too much credits and nothing to spend em on. Mats could be a option - they would ofc have to be kinda expensive.

Donated alot of salvage and other common mats to the dojo (before they nerfed the amount needed, which was a good change IMO)but that kinda blows now, seeing how the required is much lower, and getting hold of them is a huge struggle.

try playing kappa on sedna, been going there looking for rubedo with no luck but get mostly salvage or some alloy plates

A "fix" or "a change" is needed asap. We only need 1 of the rare to make an item where as we need like 1k of commons to make 1. Having so much rare resources won't really benefit you when you want to make an item but find yourself out of those 1k of those "super rare(commons turned to rares)" resources.