Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-Cheat Software Is Out Of Control

Salient

i was running no hack soft ware an no other programs at all i don't even know wtf those are or how to use them Ive only had a pc for about a year but i got banned today for no apparent reason so there is definitely something wrong there are also several post made since release of u9 about players getting banned for no reason i even have a few friends that have had the same problem.

DE please look into this, this is by far the most annoying thing ever

Again, make a support ticket, take it up with them. We can do nothing here for you on the forums other than read your venting.

I agree with Salient past 3-4 days I just log in to keep daily log in reward at 3 stars and today I log and get some info "Log in failed check your information" ( something like this) and next time I try to log I got "Your account has been suspend due to end license agreement" I was just what the hell just happen I have new windows with 3 programs only I got it yesterday. We all know there is something wrong with anti-cheat system but DE don't care about players they only care for to take our money. Btw a lot of my friends telling me Warframe as game is good but DE make's this game to quit with there special "System"

And yes I'm not mad because of suspend I just don't want to stay in shadow and tell nobody, and Salient maybe We Are Too Good To Play Warframe  :)

See, that's what a lot of games (Like the aforementioned Final Fantasy XI) already do.

However, such timing relies upon the computer's clock.

And SOMETIMES, the timing is off.

Sometimes it is because the user is using timing hacks (which people did in FFXI, knowing it'd cause their character to move much faster than they should).

Every moderate network game programmer knows that rules have to be verified by the server, not the client! If rendering speed has an impact on the rules of the game, then the programmers and code should be replaced immediately.