Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Make Rejuvenation Actually Useful!

DreadScourge

Currently, Rejuvenation is pretty sad, even when maxed. It benefits players with low health, but not their tanky counterparts, despite being a defense polarity!

I have goofed up some numbers here - tell me what you think!

Level:       0    / 1    / 2    / 3     / 4    / 5

Amount:   .4%/ .5%/ .6%/ .7% /.8% / 1% (Health Healed Per Second)

Usage:      2   / 3    / 4    / 5     / 6    /  7  (Power Needed)

This bonus would benefit tanky frames like Saryn and Rhino, and it would entice other players to pick Rejuvenation as well, or Physique, to boost the bonus and health!

At max rank, frames could regenerate substantial health! Here are some examples:

Health | HP Regenerated per Second (Max Rank)

100      |  1

200      |  2

300      |  3

400      |  4

You get the idea...

C'mon DE! It's time that players felt good about other Aura choices, instead of counting the days until they find forma to change their Aura slot polarity!

Edited by DreadScourge

So with four people with Rejuvenation you can effectively be max health (no matter what number) in 25 seconds? Sounds a bit too forgiving to me. The new Vampire mode (or whatever it's called) would be a complete joke. Physique, as it stands, is just awful outside of perhaps Maximum warframe efficiency where you don't want to use a non-aura slot for hp gain and perhaps if everyone uses it. Even then that's fairly questionable (60% max 4 people? nothanks). I don't want to say everything is fine the way it is, but percentages are not the way to go for rejuvenation. Minor buff to both might be well and good. Or combine the two with some kind of stamina/sprint penalty without decreasing the gains (or something similar). But percentage stacking hp regeneration? Excessive. Unless it's obviously a garbage amount, then we have other issues to discuss.

To note: I actually don't like the new Aura setup. If they made Auras more enticing to sacrifice simple mods for perhaps I'd be less concerned. As it stands, I'd rather have an extra mod slot than an Aura slot. Forma would be better spent.

So with four people with Rejuvenation you can effectively be max health (no matter what number) in 25 seconds? Sounds a bit too forgiving to me. The new Vampire mode (or whatever it's called) would be a complete joke. Physique, as it stands, is just awful outside of perhaps Maximum warframe efficiency where you don't want to use a non-aura slot for hp gain and perhaps if everyone uses it. Even then that's fairly questionable (60% max 4 people? nothanks). I don't want to say everything is fine the way it is, but percentages are not the way to go for rejuvenation. Minor buff to both might be well and good. Or combine the two with some kind of stamina/sprint penalty without decreasing the gains (or something similar). But percentage stacking hp regeneration? Excessive. Unless it's obviously a garbage amount, then we have other issues to discuss.

To note: I actually don't like the new Aura setup. If they made Auras more enticing to sacrifice simple mods for perhaps I'd be less concerned. As it stands, I'd rather have an extra mod slot than an Aura slot. Forma would be better spent.

These enemy buffs make health a joke in general. These Auras need to be something to work toward. You have to build a lot of health to get the best effect. You'd also have to be Saryn, meaning that the max health would benefit her, giving her depth. Suddenly there's a reason other than her abilities to play as her. This Aura system took away our overpowered "baby cards" and made us actually have to think to use them. All it needs is more depth that rewards players for matching up warframes and mods to Auras and playing them to their strengths.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to discuss with me with that last post, but it's not to say I don't understand. I just don't believe that particular issue is something I'm interested in discussing further, as I do not share the opinion that Saryn is necessary to anything, except Saryn. Iron Skin and Overheat give Rhino and Ember reasons to build high health (300 at level 30). Smokescreen on Ash with 450 health at 30 makes for less risky play with big Vitality gains. Do I do it myself? Nope. But is that decent for a build? Sure. But by no means are they more complex build-wise because their HP is over 600. It just means you can make more mistakes. That's more of a sloppy build concept to me. Rejuvenation would do more with such defensive abilities. But at that point 4 Rhinos is ridiculous enough, I'd rather just slap 4 Energy Siphons on that squad and Rhino Stomp throughout the level, roughly allowing 2 Rhino Stomps per Rhino every minute. And if that's complex Warframe customization, then I'll see myself out.