Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum

LeBronasaurus

Question

Hey all,

So recently my laptop went in for repair for the next 2 or 3 days. However, today I pulled a 50% discount that I would like to use within the next 48 hours, or else it expires. I have a second laptop, a cheap Chromebook my school provides, and I was hoping I could use the discount on there. Would this work?

In case that wasn't clear, can I use a different laptop than the one I play Warframe on to purchase platinum? Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

It doesn't matter which device you use, so long as it's the account with the discount you login with. You can also buy platinum from the website too.

Thanks! I only ask because I saw something about shared accounts being false banned under the same IP address or whatever. I'm always super paranoid, haha. 

Thanks for your quick response, cheers. 

~

1 hour ago, LeBronasaurus said:

Thanks! I only ask because I saw something about shared accounts being false banned under the same IP address or whatever. I'm always super paranoid

Oh I wouldn't worry about that, you're not account sharing. If false suspensions occur they can always be appealed through support anyway. Enjoy your platinum! :satisfied: