Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank not updating

cateater2u2

Question

6 answers to this question

mastery rank is different from the level of weapons and warframes, each time you level up a warframe/companion to 30, you get 6000 mastery points, and when you max a weapon, you get 3000 mastery points, you only get them ones, so levelling them up again would not add anymore masteries

35 minutes ago, cateater2u2 said:

just now i tried a new frame new weapon companion, got the XP and yet nothing changed

Are you sure they were completely new, build/ranked up for the first time? I'm just curious, if such a bug exists, or if it's just you not trying to google "warframe mastery" at least once in 3 months...

Rank up weapons you haven't used. Take a look at your profile to see what weapons/frames/companions you haven't maxed yet.

Once you rank something to 30, that's it. You can't buy/craft another of that weapon for more mastery. Currently, the highest rank is 23.

Edited by SurrealEdge

yerp not used before, new every thing,  no level 30's on any thing, as for the 3 month thing, i dont play as much as i would like to. only when i can find the time..

so gave up looking, but its bugging me now...i want to get to MR11 gonna dump all frames...i have used. and grab a new one again...see how i go,

26 minutes ago, cateater2u2 said:

gonna dump all frames...i have used. and grab a new one again...see how i go,

Sorry if I'm wrong, but that really sounds like you still don't understand how mastery works... check the post directly above yours, he explains it very good. And typing "warframe mastery" in the google searchbar, klicking on the first result and reading through the important part took me like 2 minutes...