Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to find Synthesis target for Riven unlock

dodorichard

Question

Have this rifle riven that requires scanning a target with hobbled dragon key alone (good thing i can take damage), and does not seem too hard. But I am not sure how to find which mission to go to. How do I find a mission where a Synthesis target is available?

3 answers to this question

Look on the warframe wiki, where are enemies of this type dwell, then go on that planet. If Symaris message about synthesis target appears at the beginning of the mission, you came to the right place. For example, if Symaris want Corrupted Butcher, go to the Void, if Arid Ballista — go to Mars

Edited by d3me

Go to Simaris on the relay. He will offer you a special just-for-you target once per day. Once you have that daily mission it tells you what kind of enemy it is, so you can just go to any exterminate or capture where they spawn and find one real quick.

EDIT--

Simaris also offers a tutorial thing that involves scanning a target. That may even trip the riven... I know I tried once but I don't remember if it worked or not.

Edited by VKhaun

42 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

Have this rifle riven that requires scanning a target with hobbled dragon key alone (good thing i can take damage), and does not seem too hard. But I am not sure how to find which mission to go to. How do I find a mission where a Synthesis target is available?

Like VKHaun said, get the mission from Simaris then use the following steam guide to easily find the planet and node where that target specifically spawns.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=666483447