Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things Need To Be Fixed With U 9.2 Please

HKdeadman

Hi, first of all, english is not my main language so please dont blame me.

Here are some things wich me and my clan would love to see fixed with the next update :

1) (fixed) bring back the flashing at the star map where u can see wich mission is selected by other players

2) (fixed) bring back the screen where you can see who joined your lobby

3) missing the screen where u can see wich auras / artifacts are equipped.

4) its not nice to have the auras in your warframe wasting capaticity points, but we can handle it. But its really annoying that they appear in the mod list of your warframe. Please make a menu that u see all your auras when u click the aura slot and dont mix them with the warframe mods. Make a new tab in the main mod window for the auras.

5) ( fixed) fix the droprate of the materials asap. I tried for a couple of hours to get 800 salvage, got only 200 -.- this breaks the game big time if you have to farm for 5000 or more. I think many players will quit if that stays for to long.

6) ( fixed) bring back the mouseover menu which materials u can find on the starmap. Right now u have just the symbols of them and u have to click the system, this costs much more time and is not very comfortable.

7) ( fixed) i cant see which missions i have already finished. Before u9 the undone missions where marked yellow. Now all are grey

8) theres a problem with the new infested model which occurs when u hit them with weapons like the krestels charge trow. The ragdoll just goes crazy, minor bug but needs to be overseen ( thanks Morgax)

9) a toggle button for night,are missions would be nice ( thanks Morgax )

Edited by HKdeadman

I think you covered the major bug/problems with the new patch, lol.

I am sure most of these will be fixed soon.

Edit: Correction, with the addition of the toggle for Nightmare mode (thanks Morgax :P), we have a good list... I am unfamiliar with the ancient bug, but that doesn't surprise me - I seem to find things perfectly fine when everyone else sees the world burning...

Edited by halofury36

I basically agree with all of these.

The UI for equipping mods is getting too cluttered with the Aura mods coming in. It's a pain figuring out the matching polarities. I'm hoping for similar changes like those that were introduced with the general mod list and for fusing.

Resource drops are completely broken. OP is totally right here. I'll suspend the game until this gets fixed.

I agree with all UI suggestions of OP. Fonts have become nicer but the general info per click has dropped - it's becoming a click fest like the mod selection.

My personal addition to the list:

The new Raptor enemy is mostly annoying. It rarely drops stuff, it's a flyer and it's dealing too much damage in too short a time.
But what makes it really annoying is an interaction of powers, weapon effects and whatnot.

Among the snow globes, explosions, lingering flames and a general clusterf*ck of graphical effects there is simply a big ugly ball of graphical effects in the sky where this thing hides somewhere. Ember's effects were atrocious at a point but what I saw converging on the Raptor was ridiculous. Cut back on those effects.

Thats a good list. Sums up most problems that occured with U9.

Funny thing is that most of these issues had a acceptable solution implemented pre U9. I like to see things getting reworked but not if they are missing crucial features we had before.

I like these, I would also like to point out that they need to redo the friend/clanmate lists.  When I'm looking to click on someone to join their session, someone else always joins and it resets the list, putting me back at the top of the list.  It is extremely annoying trying to join someone's session when their screenname begins with something later in the alphabet.

I'm playing Warframe for about 2 days now, so I'm not really qualified to go that much into detail. But there's particularly one thing that annoys me. You all know that combo when you jump and then you do a melee attack? Yeah, the one where you smash your sword on the ground and everyone around you goes nuts. It's really cool but there's a huge, terribly annoying delay. After you landed on the ground and your sword is pointing down, it feels like 5 minutes until your attack actually goes off. Please fix this! :D I really don't get how this would be supposed to be like that. Also, this is not due to bad internet connection or slow PC, my Friends notice the same thing when they play on their systems.