Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia!

(PSN)WarHatePrejudice

Question

4 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Heads_Cutter said:

Can anyone give me a song for Octavia with a beat on every note (crouch master race) that doesn't need any of the instruments and sounds slightly good?

Doesn't need to be a full song, just a single bar is OK aswell.

Youtube has a bunch of videos of Octivia music. Just go there and listen until you find one you like.

For what i've heard, melodies never sounds good with adau instruments. You take anything that sounds great on youtube, compose it on your adau, and suddently it doesn't sounds good. The only way to make adau sounds good is by reducing/muting the melody, and use the bass as the melody.

So if you're using adau, put a random note on every beat and mute the melody. It's very important you mute the melody. I can't stress it enough: if you're using adau with a note on each beat, mute the melody. Do it. Please.

With other instruments, Doom E1M1 has a note on every beat and sounds cool. If you look at how it's constructed, the actual melody (the thing you're singing) doesn't have a note every beat, but there's a bourdon (a low pitch note) between each note of the melody. I guess this could work with some other melodies: add a bourdon at each empty beat (this will be awful with some melodies: tries it and, if your ears aren't pleased, don't insist).

Spoiler

How comes enemies don't know where octavia is when she's singing? Who though the singer frame should be a stealthy frame?

Edited by mplokijuhygtfrdeszqa