Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Counter State

Qu3er

Greetings my fellow Tennos.

As stated in the title, I just want to find out that how many of you guys think that a counter melee feature in this game would be awesome. I just hate getting melee by NPC and got staggered and knocked down so much that I thought of a counter feature would be cool for the guys who love to slash their way through things.

It would be awesome if there are 2 types of counters, one with our primary/secondary and one with our melee. Lets give some suggestions that this might be in the game, and what you guys would prefer.

Cheers

Buffing up the block feature sounds like a good idea. The animations look uber cool as they are (cyborg-space-ninja blocking bullets with his sword is  cool as frost) but the usefulness is a bit meh... I was always wondering why the tenno can block bullets and lasers but anyone can just pummel them in the face.

System might look like hold block -> no face whacking, and as icing on the cake maybe a counter for blocking at the exact right time or something.

Greetings my fellow Tennos.

As stated in the title, I just want to find out that how many of you guys think that a counter melee feature in this game would be awesome. I just hate getting melee by NPC and got staggered and knocked down so much that I thought of a counter feature would be cool for the guys who love to slash their way through things.

It would be awesome if there are 2 types of counters, one with our primary/secondary and one with our melee. Lets give some suggestions that this might be in the game, and what you guys would prefer.

Cheers

Excellent idea. The game already has a block feature that could probably be extended into a counter when a player use block right when an enemies attack is about to land.

For me the perfect counter would be a spinning lower kick (that one where you crouch and spin kick) that would knock down the target. 0 damage, purely CC.

I don't see why a counter should not be made to do damage. I would say that a counter should actually do high amounts of damage comparable to a charge attack since it will require that a player remain in melee range while timing their block.

• Like 1

I don't see why a counter should not be made to do damage. I would say that a counter should actually do high amounts of damage comparable to a charge attack since it will require that a player remain in melee range while timing their block.

True that, countering would require more skills on timing and melee range. Thus they should reward us by giving high damage or stuns the target. Bosses obviously can't be countered or else it would be too imbalance for the game :D

• Like 1