Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

resetting settings?

midtarget

Question

each time I open warframe, my settings reset, I didnt have this problem back when i played on steam, but steam is buggy right now, and is constantly deleting warframe. however, now, my settings go back to default each time, how is this a problem? its because i play with colour correction off, FOV set to max, brightness at 40, settings at low, lowered mouse sensitivity, low texture quality, and a bunch of extra settings, and its hell resetting all these settings all the time, i already put it on bug forums, im asking if theres a problem with my comp or something.

1 answer to this question

I would definitely look into an antivirus scan of your computer if you had programs deleting themselves from your drives. There are also settings on computers that prevent data from being saved to them be it universal or specific to certain folders. Its normally found on computers like in commons of colleges and stuff. Was it just steam that was removing programs or were you having the same problem with other programs, and are you experiencing any other oddness with the operations of your PC?