Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HALP I'M A RETURNING PLAYER D:

Razoxen

Question

Hello folks of warframe! i didn't play for 5 months and i dont know what to do ;-;. I know the tonkor now is really bad since it dmgs you and i dont know what to use as my primary.I have balkyr prime unbuild and a kavat kit i still need to use(still need tons of resources(should i get thoses two?).I am also rank 9 so I cant even get the synoid whiich is 12(I can prob get to 12 since I have a bunch of frames.Is there any weapon I can use to power though exp and any levels I cann do? Ps:I have over 1000p so I can just about buy anything. PPPS: I don't know about those new mods(the purple ones?) how do you use them?(ik its been in game for like 4-7 month si dunno and i need halp)

5 answers to this question

Ok so first off:

Tonkor is different now yes, less damage and self-damage, launchers as a whole are dangerous, so if you're not used to how the game plays I'd avoid them.

A good primary would depend on what you plan on playing.

Valkyr Prime is a good idea, either build her or wait till she gets vaulted to sell her, either way, your choice.

Kavats are fun, really good abilities, I'd say get one, level it for MR then if you like ti use it and if you don't stasis the kitty.

Synoid SImulor is different now, the vortex/ stacking damage has been reduced, but the explosion damage is much better now, so you can lay down a bunch of orbs and then alt-fore detonate them.

A weapon to power through levels? Really up to you what you want to use, lots of options that work.

As for what to do with the plat, I'd get reactors, catalysts, and slots so that you can really explore some of the newest things Warframe has to offer and upgrade them fully.

Purple mods are Riven Mods, they are weapon specific, ie: Syaris riven works for Dex, normal and Prime version of the weapon, but only works on Sybaris, not other rifles. They add a variety of randomly rolled stats to the weapon and can be changed with a new currency called Kuva, which you can get from Siphons on the planet the Kuva Fortress, (new moving tileset/map) is near. In order to use a Riven you must first get them from either a Sortie, or completing the War Within, which is a quest you get after beating the Junction on Pluto. Then you must complete the Riven Challenge, equip the "veiled" riven mod onto its appropriate weapon type, Rifle, Secondary, Shotgun, and then do what the mod card says in a mission. After completing that mini mission successfully, the riven will be unveiled for you to put it on that specific weapon.

• To improve performance, added a small delay between each explosion when activating the alt-fire on certain weapons (e.g. Simulor, Penta).

• Fixed the Tether Grenade Mod for the Penta cancelling Self Damage.

Synoid Simulor:

Considering the Simulor was the only Primary Cephalon weapon, it was easy to see a Synoid version entering Arsenals. Like its vanilla counterpart, it's always been a little weird - stacking orbs together leads to both passive and active death. The stacking itself causes damage and the fully stacked orb can be activated with your 'Alt Fire' button for an additional explosion.

• The Status Chance increased to 35%
• The amount of Orbs required to make a full stack has decreased - it used to take 5, now it takes 4.
• A Critical Chance of 5% has been added.
• The AoE Explosion range (based on stack when expires or manual detonation) increased from 0.5-2.8 meters to 1-8 meters.
• The Explosion Damage has increased from 50 per orb to 75 (300 at full stack).
• On an orb stacking event (when orbs combine), damage range decreased to 1-8 from 3-8
• On an orb stacking event, damage decreased from 150-250 to 20-50
• The Synoid Simulor has had its max Ammo Capacity reduced to 75.

The purple mods [riven mods] can be re-rolled by farming "kuva" which is a resource acquired by doing kuva siphons/floods these missions can only be accessed by completed 'war within', they spawn around the planets the kuva fortress is around  the point of re-rolling riven mods is to hope to get a better stats on the mods [Multi shot,damage,status etc.].

29 minutes ago, Razoxen said:

Hello folks of warframe! i didn't play for 5 months and i dont know what to do ;-;. I know the tonkor now is really bad since it dmgs you and i dont know what to use as my primary.I have balkyr prime unbuild and a kavat kit i still need to use(still need tons of resources(should i get thoses two?).I am also rank 9 so I cant even get the synoid whiich is 12(I can prob get to 12 since I have a bunch of frames.Is there any weapon I can use to power though exp and any levels I cann do? Ps:I have over 1000p so I can just about buy anything. PPPS: I don't know about those new mods(the purple ones?) how do you use them?(ik its been in game for like 4-7 month si dunno and i need halp)

1. The AOE weapons are fine. You just need to stay away from the blast.

2. The Baton (Prime), Burston (Prime), and Boltor are solid primary rifles (if you haven't leveled them already).  The Paris Prime, Dread, and Rakta Cernos (Red Veil) are good choices for stealth play. 

There are no "bad weapons". You just use the ones you prefer or match your playstyle. 

3. Warframes, sentinels, and pets depends on you. Some players don't use them, and some players swear by them. 

I have a Huras Kubrow (stealth), a taxon sentinel, and a helios sentinel. They fit the role, when I need the help.

4. Riven Mods - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Riven_Mods