Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network error only in Dojo or Relays(Cant Trade)

DogKind

Question

Hey guys new player here I just started playing about a week ago, so far having a fun time. My issue is that when I invite someone to dojo or relay they join a different session and I cannot see or trade with them, the same thing happens when I get invited to a dojo, both trade parties are on the same region, npcs also take forever to interact with you and all UI is slow. I have tried locally with 2 different computers and I still get the same problem everything else is fine except relays and dojos. Another thing is that you cant leave, if you try to it does the typical ship load screen and progress bar then it just sends you back to the relay or dojo like you had just gotten there for the first time. The only way out of the dojo or relay is to restart the game so it puts you back on your ship.

I haven't noticed this problem till now as everything else works fine I can do missions get rewards talk chat no problem, but now progressing I want to do trades and that just simple isn't possible. Anyone know what the fix is for this?

1 answer to this question