Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP!

oogle13

Question

In the quest "The New Strange" I was having trouble finding the Elite Arid Lancers, and accidentally used all of my Synthesis Scanners, and idea on how to restock them and how to find those elusive Elite Arid Lancers?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

They are not regular arid spawners. And yes this happened to me too. It was pretty hilarious. took me an hour to find out and history was filled of research.

Grab a scanner from simaris and probably a trap if you have bad aim skillz.

Go to mars and equip ur scanner right where you spawn at.

Aim the scanner till you see a colorful waves magically appear in the scanner which leads you to the target. just follow it where it points at.

After some eternity, you will find the target and it fabulously has a blue highlight on his body.

If you cannot trust your eyes, listen when simaris shouts that that is the target.

Deploy your trap of you have one and scan the bubbles in the body of the target.

After you scanned it, the target will disappear like a smoke.

If you still cannot trust your eyes, you will hear simaris will be pleased.

Gl.

Edited by elitetrollz

You can aquire more synthesis scanners and traps from Cephalon Simaris in the relay.

In regards to finding the target; use the scanner to look for blue and orange spiraling markers that indicate the trail of the target. The orange part of the marker will point you in the right direction. It's also possible to run around the mission and bump in to the target by chance, which is what a lot of people do.

Once you discover the target it will be marked on the map. Approach it, throw a trap down to catch it for a few seconds, and scan the small points on its body.

There is only one target per mission and targets spawn in the same locations as their regular counterparts.