Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Make Auras Scale With Party Size.

Rhorge

Playing with other people has many advantages but some players prefer to roll it solo anyway. Those players cannot fully utilize their auras, making solo play that much harder. I think it would be fair if smaller parties would get higher benefit from auras say, double the power for solo, 50% bonus for duos and 25% bonus for trios. That would help smaller parties but playing in a full party will remain superior.

Hmmmm, that removes the need for upgrading aura level, besides playing in coop should mean mission is easier to finish.

By your way, you could do the same for weapons damage, health, shield etc.

How would that remove the need to level them? Also, if you read my post properly you would see that my system would leave co-op superior when it comes to auras. Health and shields are fine because they don't scale with party size so I don't even remotely see what you're trying to get at...

How would that remove the need to level them? Also, if you read my post properly you would see that my system would leave co-op superior when it comes to auras. Health and shields are fine because they don't scale with party size so I don't even remotely see what you're trying to get at...

It would slightly remove the need to level them since the are being automatically buffed in solo.

"Health and shields etc." ... since you are already buffing aura to make the game easier in SOLO, the same way health & shield could get a buff

It would slightly remove the need to level them since the are being automatically buffed in solo.

"Health and shields etc." ... since you are already buffing aura to make the game easier in SOLO, the same way health & shield could get a buff

It would still benefit you to max level mods just as much as now, if not more. I don't get why you think it discourages that..

Reason I want to buff Auras is because they are trash solo and stuff like energy siphon is basically useless and not worth the space. Health, shields and whatever are fine as they are because they don't stack with other people. Don't want to buff auras to make the game easy on solo, just so they actually have a use and are worth the space to slot them in.