Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning

TaikoKhan

I don't know about you guys, but I find I'm getting swamped from all angles all the time. I clear a room, having snuck in and taken out the three guards(with silent weapons before they can hit the alarm!) and then I find I am attacked from all sides at once.

I take out a room, and more guards spawn from every which way. I just cleared the room! My radar is barely detecting some of these guys. Admittedly, it isn't buffed to max, it's a couple of slots off that. However! I find this all rather suspect. Okay, I get it: guards on a ship. What I don't buy is guards on a ship spawning right behind me when my back is to a red door and there's no other way into the room. They run in from nowhere. All the time.

I know. Realism in a game where Tenno run up walls and backflip down staircases for fun. My point is, my shields are being shredded before I can spin around and take out the latest batch of opponents. Get a bigger shield? I did. I don't have the mods or the mod space to buff everything to max.

I don't mind the amount of spawns. I mind everyone knowing where I am and spawning from places they couldn't possibly appear from. Even if they rush through doors and then fan out, it'd be better. Maybe they do and I'm just not seeing their little red dots.

Anyone else finding this?

Man, don't you ever listen to the lotus.

There's a large group heading your way, it's the grineer!

They have to get the spawn rates up otherwise it'd be like 40 people on the ship max. They should however spawn the farthest from you though, not directly behind you from a locked room.

I'd like to see an insane mode where you get 50 or so mobs coming at you. It's a ship full of them right? Should have a few hundred trying to stop you. Interrupt them in a Mess hall on the ship and have them try to tackle you and what not.