Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Read][Ancients, Voids Etc.]Here Are A List Of Thing That Should Be Fixed

EXAWOLT

Exa here. 
There are many things that i want to put up

1. ANCIENTS: The new models of the ancients in my first thought was very cool designed, but there's a lot of bad and annoying things about them:
 - The Ancients disrupter and healer look exactly the same, so its hard to distinguish if its a disrupter or healer. 

- The new models seems to always be splattered out and flying around the map if they are killed by bow or despair.
 - Is the weakpoint the same as before? Extra dmg in the foot? Cause it doesn't seem to work correctly, and they are much thinner then before which makes the ancient-killing more like a golf game.
 - Their arms are shorter but the range is longer, so it will keep hit you even if it misses totally sightly.

2. VOID MISSIONS: During Raid missions II, in an average, i find the bigger loot/rush rooms like 1-3 times on every map.
That have made the missions very much more entertaining then before.
 - But! Exterminate missions: They have only one door to go further, so i've never found a super loot room in a single exterminate mission on the last 5 keys, Shouldn't they be buffed a slightly bit?

- There's still a lot of glitches where you fall out from the map, which leads to where you will haave to end mission and obviously loose all the mods you've found. So why dont just have a Respawn-Area under the map just in-case those glitches will appear.
 - New raid design disappointed me a little bit, the old one was alot cooler, and the "artifact" will not be picked up?
 - The air-elevators can occasionally bug the slide-boost and apply a "ice-floor" effect which is very disturbing.
 - What happened to the  "DATAMASS NEEDED" Thing that showed up everywhere before?

3. ANY GLITCH: It have happend to me like atleast 50 times where you get stuck outside the mape or between entities, and there is no way out exept to leave the mission. This once made me have to loose a nyx system BP that i've farmed for in a whole day.    :(
 - There should be a respawn option in menu or a afk-timer thatwill have u retornet to a certain place you've been to already, like start or last mission point.

4. NEW FOUNDRY: THe latest update made the foundry much more complicated then just "build, rush or claim"
 - Its more proper to slide down/up to scroll around with the BP's Then having them in  4 x #  rows.
 - You now have to click on the BP's to see required components needed.
 - The flashings when building things before was the coolest thing and was a cool source of realy having it "building".
 - Tabs for different "types" of BP's isn't realy needed.

5. SOLAR SYSTEM:

- When the patch before 9.0 came, all maps texts where so close to each others that they where stacked, so you couldn't always read the name.
 - Yo can no longer see maps as "yellow" (unlocked but not played) so there is no longer needed to play all maps to finish the solarsystem completely, which was one of my greatest milestones in warframe...
 - if a fellow click on a map when you're in the same lobby, you will not see which one either how many of the total votes one of the maps have.

6. DOJO DUELARENA: If you play as a loki against a ashe, you will be slain by 1-2 shurikens, and you wont be able to win. Any weapon/ability with stagger/freeze/stun/knockdown are the way to win battles, and it gets pretty boring as it's the way to win, and one of the players will almost always win depending on items, upgrades and abilities.
 - Custom fight: the players can be weaponlocked by host customization so there will be real only melee fight for example.
 - the players should have arouns x5 hp/shield so it will actually be like a fight, cause now it only depends one to 1-3 hit kills who decide the winner. if the other player have more time to survive, he might be able to catch up and win. This will also make the fights more entertaining. (for fighers and spectators)

That's all i have for now.

I assume that there are many agrees and disagrees between us and others,

but some of these things could improve gaming experience for anybody. 

(miss spellings may be found, cmon im tired, 3 am..)

they also need to fix their light infested units. doing 100+ damage a hit that staggers while coming in hordes of 20-30 at a time is death even if your swinging a heavy weapon which is supposed to resist stagger.

Indeed! also the knockdown can be chained and you will be laying on the ground until all runners are dead :/