Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevator broken + no enemies

Wargarble

On the infestation sabotage mission at Oro in the Earth region (love the new asteroid base tileset btw) I explored, poked around, found one of my objectives and destroyed it, then went on to find my other objective.

This is where the problem became apparent.

http://i.imgur.com/iSzhlIa.jpg

I found myself in a room downstairs near a sort of tram rail with objective markers pointing towards this elevator (see linked image, glowing green button on the right). Unfortunately the console for said elevator was completely unresponsive and despite extensive exploration (and even trying to find a hole in the shaft to fall down through) I couldn't find any other path down the objective area, forcing me to abandon the mission.

All throughout the misson I didn't encounter a single enemy, and although I could see some platforms with ziplines near where the cargo monorail disappeared into the rock wall I could find no way to reach them, though I did try to jump on to the moving containers, which doesn't seem possible (that sheet of metal positioned as a ramp is pretty misleading).. .

No that elevator is meant to be broken, your suppose to go above it were you can brake that vent. But seeing as no mobs spawned and that the light coming off of the elevator is suposse to be red I can see were you might think that it's broken. As for the mobs not spawning I myself just encoutered a mission were mobs also didn't spawn untill we got to the boss.

Edited by EclecticDragon

I just saw this post, since I made the level; the elevator was given a terminal (which is defaulted to green) I've made the material on the elevator red, with a locked symbol and added a ramp up the crate, on the ground, that should hopefully better lead players up.