Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Rivens are giving me a headache!

StrawberryShortcake

Question

Howdy fellow Tenno

So I bought 2 low roll Sybaris rivens recently and multiple Kuva runs later, I ended up with these "near identical" twins...

Am running the Sybaris Prime now and starting to like the weapon, which Riven would be better for long/end game purposes (L100+ enemies)?

dPTn9Oh.jpg   ZykWZex.jpg

Also, when I tried linking them in the in-game chat, only 1 can be linked, regardless of which riven I selected. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Look forward to your inputs, thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

Since Sybaris Prime damage is balanced (29 impact 29 puncture 29.9 slash) I suppose you should use first one, but I think you can put Fanged Fusillade there and make it slash + viral based weapon with bucket load of crit-status and damage.

@StrawberryShortcake Definitely the second one. - Puncture is just +Slash Procs spelled differently (and actually, together with - Impact, the best Negative you can get on a Sybaris Riven). Conversely, doing good damage to the Grineer is quite important, as they are the only faction where extra damage is even needed.

@(PS4)HSomDevil It's not that faint. 0.895. That is almost neutral. Soma, for example, has 0.5 (and so any stats on it are halfed).