Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Idea To Help Improve The Modding System.

Appsin

.5's

Literally thats it, always bugged me that when placing a polarised mod such as Focus (Which maxs out at 11) into the matching polarity it would round up to 6 instead of 5.5.

I know this may seem nitpicky but with the recent inclusion of Aura mods to our Warframe loudouts it would be nice to see something that may let us squeeze out just a few extra points without having to change the level cap or Formaing every slot (Which with the right loadout would still not let you max all of your mods due to Auras, I.E. Maxed Redirection, Steel Fiber, and Viltality)

This has been my opinion since I first saw that it rounded up and while it wouldn't be much (like 1 or 2 extra points in most cases) it would still be incredibly helpful for those of us that want to maximalism our loadouts.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: I literally just went and counted, I would gain a full 4 extra points (On my main Warframe) if this was implemented.

Edited by Appsin

Why not have half points? It should be that big of an issue to round to the nearest 1/2 instead of whole. That's only one extra bit!

Also, and this is a bit nitpicky on my part, I would like it if when you use Forma on something you could rearrange the placement of current polarity slots PLUS add a polarity. I like putting certain mods in certain slots but when one weapons has a D slot to start and another a V slot it makes it hard to do this.