Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scorpions Should Not Knock Down Initiately But Instead....

R3leaZ

They should hit a Warframe, the Warframe would react to this and like play a "got hit and try to resist the grapple" animation but still able to shoot. While in this animation the Scorpion tries to pull you in which also shows this in the animation like trying to resist getting pulled (affecting your aim) in if you didnt manage to kill the Scorpion in that short timespan it grappled you, you would eventually fall over and get pulled in. This timespan would be around 0.5 to 1 second. Enough to react fast enough.

Currently 5 scorpions will obliterate me after the buff to the enemies seriously.... It's already freaking difficult to evade them if they appear in enclosed spaces but with 5 of them..... I can say farewell to life.

It's either this or make Scorpions be limited to the amount of players currently in the party. Only 1 will spawn each time until death and with 4 players up to 4 Scorpions can spawn at the same time.

Edited by R3leaZ

It makes even less sense when you and the scorpion shoot each other at the same time. She's obviously dead, but somehow the launcher claw still drags me to the ground a second after her body falls over...

Edited by CloudPies

It makes even less sense when you and the scorpion shoot each other at the same time. She's obviously dead, but somehow the launcher claw still drags me to the ground a second after her body falls over...

Yea also wonder how that happens.

It's a weighted Grapple. It's like throwing a 20Kg medicine ball at full force towards someone's chest. Just so happens this medicine ball also has hooks and a chain attached to it.

A human ninja is at least 50kgs, even if that was a 20kg medicine ball, you'd think once she lets go of it, it'll be dragged towards me...

I'm pretty sure a normal strong build human weights around 80-90kg. Add the weight of armor layers from the Warframes and you will have a very heavy Warframe especially when you look at Rhino lol. If I remember correctly also Rhino is standing in a particular stance (with the stance update that isnt released yet) that he will be able to catch a blow without falling over.