Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Is Very Unstable.

suprhomre

Ever since the last update the game has become extremely unstable. I have never in the history of this game experience such lagg and CTD then I have the last two days.

My internet speed is OK, it's fiber-optic with 100/mb. My PC is also a high end machine, which I just built for 4 months ago.

Dos anyone beside me who have experience this? (I live in the EU btw.)

Please post some feedback so the developer is aware of this problem.

Thank you.

I have only CTD when my graphics card has overheated, have you checked the temp on your GPU?

You may need to manually set your fan to a higher speed (or clean out dust) as once I did that all my crashes stopped.

I live in the UK and don't generally get lag issues as a Peer. My internet is very old DSL, and my hardware is several years old at this stage - I'm running an AMD Dual-Core rated at 2.2gHz, a Radeon HD 4250 and three gigs of RAM, on 32-bit Win7.

The game also maintains a stable framerate at all times unless I look at the standing water on the Void tileset or the bridge/generator room in the Grineer Galleon tileset. I have also never had a CTD.

It's weird that most of the people I've seen asking about performance issues are running far superior hardware to my own.

My machine sucks, but i have noticed something so far, i was doing a grineer mission, and a body after death got ragdolled and it's legs were more then 20m long as it's other limbs, kinda what happened when those bodies got stuck on doors and such, and i had massive lags on framerate because of that single body, i dropped to a fairly 10 or less FPS.

Hope it helps in some way :D

My game stability is fine but I noticed that matchmaking is jacked up. Sometimes I cannot find any players and other times I get into extremely laggy games even though my ping limit is set to 200. Those issues might be related.