Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Arsenal, And I Enjoy Update 9

Desauron

l0hm.jpg

4sz7.jpg

v44d.jpg

ztse.jpg

v764.jpg

Didnt spend any real money on the game, i invested only time. I dont have any problems in the new update or maps or nightmare mode. Game is finaly interesting now. In case you cannot see right, on my warframe my lowest mods are vitality and steel fiber (lvl 9 now, and im working on vitality now). About paris serration is lvl 6, about kunai hornet strike is lvl 5. About my glaive, im waiting for them to fix the compatibility with melee channel.

Stop crying, bashing, and raging that the game is to hard now, you are to weak thats it.

The winning recipe is not the mods (not entirely), its all about the playing style. For example i just read seconds ago a post where a ember was raging that ancients are now to hard. But for real now, if you see 3 ancients sprinting at you (toxic, healer and disrupter), and you just sit there and shooting them..... do you expect to win? Doesnt matter the mods. I didnt even bothered to reply on that article.... Also, i have a friend that got a ember to, and he owns, the difference is the gameplay.

To make people happy DE should come at your home and play and win for you ! Some people simply cannot play smart and this is why they rage, cry and bash......

The winning recipe is not the mods (not entirely), its all about the playing style. For example i just read seconds ago a post where a ember was raging that ancients are now to hard. But for real now, if you see 3 ancients sprinting at you (toxic, healer and disrupter), and you just sit there and shooting them..... do you expect to win? Doesnt matter the mods. I didnt even bothered to reply on that article.... Also, i have a friend that got a ember to, and he owns, the difference is the gameplay.

To make people happy DE should come at your home and play and win for you ! Some people simply cannot play smart and this is why they rage, cry and bash......

This.

My 1 star Loki is jealous of your 4 stars...

Thanks for the build ideas :)

Now we can switch streamline with stretch and essence with swindle. Imagine the range there, and to compensate about the small loss of health (because of swindle helm) equip Physique.