Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"solution" Idea For New Aura System

TenaciousTenno

Being a long time player who has their frames and mod levels just the way I wanted them, I completely understand and agree with the frustration of some with the new Aura system. 

Although this will still require us to Forma and Re rank our frames to gain enough useable mod points, ( which I do not necessarily agree with) it would make the use of Aura not only more versatile, but also more feasible.

1. Have three slots for Aura placement each with a different polarity, but only allow one slot to be used at a time.

2. Group the Auras into 3 groups, each with their own polarity.  a.) Energy Siphon, Rejuvenation, Physique.  b.) All of the ammo scavengers  c.) All of the rifle amp, steel charge, etc.

3.  Give us a "bonus point" for each level of mastery.  Re:  If you are level 4 you would have 4 points credit toward points needed to equip an Aura Card.  Or even one point for every 2 levels of mastery would be a help.

This would be very beneficial for those of us who have spent a ton of hours getting our frames just the way we liked them, and would then allow those of us who will still wish to use Forma on our frames to receive the benefit of getting those much needed mod points for our frames abilities and not be forced to Forma just to gain useable Aura points.

It is very frustrating to have to continually re rank our frames.

Also very helpful and beneficial would be a way to see which Aura individual members has equipped, like we could see them when they were artifacts and could quickly change them to suit squad.

Which would also require a concise and quick way to change them out.

And to this statement, some of us would rather not waste Forma on something that isn't a Prime and will be outdated in the near future.

You can say that to just about anything.

"I'd rather not spend credits to buy a new weapon because I'd rather buy more ammo boxes."

But once you have all you want what is there to spend it on. Eventually one could have a potato in every frame, and in every weapon but still be gaining more through alerts, or other means. Once could also have every slot possible on all their equipment polarized, every dojo room needed built, every research weapon crafted and still be sitting on enough forma to win the game.

Forma is not finite. You could argue time, and money are. But with enough time, or money you could eventually have more than enough forma to do away with.